Tuesday 12 June 2012

Camelia at Beulah's Vintage Attic



It is with great excitement that Camelia has finally moved in to Beulah's Vintage Attic in Shipton Bellinger, Hampshire, joining a number of stall holders who are displaying their wares. There to be found, is an interesting mix of vintage, decorative and handmade things for sale. It is a lovely place to visit with a friend to look around, enjoy a cup of tea and homemade cake and have a catch up.


Every time I have been in to set things up I have found something lovely to take home with me, from a lovely vintage dressing table dish,



filled with roses



a set of three glass dishes, perfect for strawberries in the summer


a vintage clothes press and much more.......... all were very reasonably priced and beautifully wrapped.

The attic is open from 10-4 Monday to Friday and 11-4 on Saturdays. I do hope you will enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment